10 October, 2009

I am Back~~

Long time dint update my blog liao~~
My new Sem started already...My Dear Vivian same, but her day off is Monday and me is Friday...haiz...cant accompany her and she cant accompany me, so sad la...
Now got 1 new Topic that is Organisation Theory and Behavior, also dunno how to study it, all cant understand, whole class also boring and only hear my dear friend Jian Sheng and the indian girl Tulesi playing and flirting, so sienz la.
English class, as the same Ms harjeet still think i am the most talkative guy in class..But now adi ok liao lo...
Statistic, 1 sub topic in Add Maths..Gonna die soon although i dint fail in my SPM in this topic, buy this time i not sure liao...
Last thing for my Brother Wing Hong, haiz, why you now only good with her, early few day then i Genting can sleep with my gf lo, haiz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment